Please Read Carefully Before Using this Website
This website is operated by Student Media LLC. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of them, you must not use this website.
Responsibility for your Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Authorization for Purchases
While we sell products for use by people under age 18, we sell them only to adults. The purchaser must be an authorized signer on the credit card used. If you are under 18, you may make your purchase only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
Use of Materials Submitted By You
EssayEdge is committed to providing exceptional editing services and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. Your success is our success. If you are, however, not satisfied with the editing service you received, please contact us. We will review your order and resolve the issue to make certain that your editor has fulfilled his/her editorial duties for the editing package purchased. By nature, editing is a subjective process and our EssayEdge editors make recommendations based on their vast expertise and client goals. We cannot provide refunds based simply on admissions decisions or academic grading. Additionally, we will not issue refunds of any kind for orders older than 90 days or those which are due to a customer’s failure to provide an essay upload or completed customer questionnaire.
Governing Law and Venue
These Terms and any dispute arising from your purchase are governed by and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, notwithstanding any conflicts of laws principles, and venue shall rest exclusively in the courts situated in the State of Delaware. If any part of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms.
ESSAY EDITING ETHICS
As part of our commitment to excellence, all EssayEdge editors are held to rigorous ethical standards. Crafting an admissions essay is an extremely personal process, and our editors are trained to provide constructive advice and grammatical improvement without infringing upon your creativity. When you choose EssayEdge for your essay-editing needs, we guarantee:
- EssayEdge is not an essay mill. We do not write essays for clients. Rather, we are a team of experienced, knowledgeable professionals dedicated to helping you create the best possible essay for your application. You are the author of your essay.
- The ideas are yours, not ours.?Your finished product will remain your own, since our editors do not add content, change ideas, reorganize work, or make other broad modifications that could take away from your individual voice. Instead, we give you the best possible guidance for how to make your essay shine in front of an admissions committee.
- Constructive criticism and honest, professional advice are vital.?Most EssayEdge orders include a personalized critique that is tailored to your individual essay. Your editor considers your background, application type, and all other information you provide to craft recommendations that match your unique needs.
- The edit is just the beginning.?With your editor’s insightful advice, you will be able to improve your essay even more after receiving your completed edit. While we won’t make large-scale changes for you, we will give detailed advice for how you can make such changes on your own.
- An editor who works with you, not simply for you. We are committed to helping you create a finished product you can be proud of and know is your own. Many EssayEdge services allow you to interact with your editor over e-mail or the phone, and all of them allow you to contact your editor with any follow-up questions after your edit is complete.
Whether you need a basic proofread or a candid assessment of your essay’s strengths and weaknesses, EssayEdge has an editor ready to help you conquer this unique challenge of the admissions process.
Special Notice for New Jersey Users
By using EssayEdge.com, you:
(A) Assume all risks of losses or damages resulting from your use of or inability to use EssayEdge.com;
(B) Irrevocably waive all losses or indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) that may occur as a result of your use of EssayEdge.com;
(C) Expressly agree to release and discharge EssayEdge and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns from any and all claims or cause of action resulting, directly or indirectly, from your use of EssayEdge.com;
(D) You voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against EssayEdge for losses or damages, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or other legal theory, including any claim based on alleged negligence on the part of EssayEdge and its agents and employees. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this “Waiver and Release” and fully understand that it is a release of liability.
You may contact us at:
EssayEdge Customer Service